Dedicated fishing drone – Ready To Fish/Fly (RTF)
The Condor fishing drone paired with the Newton-3 release system has an impressive setting speed of 16m/s (58km/h).
Calibration is simple and takes less than 60 seconds. Once calibrated the Condor can auto take-off and auto-land from your calibration point.
Calibration allows single person fishing. With the press of the ‘return to home’ button, you concentrate on the fishing rod and let the drone come home to your spot and land by itself.
Condor Fishing Drone battery performance averages 4 x 500 metre sets per charge from the 6800mAh smart battery.
The Condor has similar speed and lifting performance to the much more expensive drones on the market for a fraction of the cost.
- Newton-3 release; protect your drone
- Massive 6800mAh / 11.1V SMART battery – heavy lift and extended flight time
- No requirement for phone app to operate
- Suitable for casting up to 500m on 50lb to 80lb Spectra braid line
- 4-5 x 500m casts
- GPS and return to home
- Auto take-off and landing
- Easily cast up to 600 grams (21 ounces) 500 metres offshore
- Set 10 or more baited traces (but respect your local fishing regulations!)
- Line weights up to 37kg breaking strain
- Condor user manual click here